Firstly, thank you for fundraising for FORWARD! Just Giving is a really easy way of raising money through friends and people you know. It is an online platform where you can set up your own page event describing what you’re doing, why you’re doing it and track how much you have raised.
- To set up a page fundraising for FORWARD, go to: https://www.justgiving.com/forwarduk/ and click on the ‘Fundraise for FORWARD button’
- If you’ve never fundraised through Just Giving you will be asked to register your account first.
- Personalise your fundraising page! Tell people about what you’re doing and why you’re doing it for FORWARD – this is a great opportunity to inspire people to your cause. You can also add a picture and pick your fundraising target.
- That’s it! Now you can share your page with friends and family and ask them to support you. You will be able to see as each donation comes in who it is from and their personal message.
- Don’t forget to let FORWARD know! We love to share news of what our fundraisers are up to and will share your page with all our followers to help your fundraising efforts.
All donations sent in through the Just Giving webpage go directly to FORWARD, so there’s no administration for you once the event is done.
Thank you for supporting FORWARD! If you have any further questions about fundraising for FORWARD, email us on [email protected]