Volunteer opportunities: FUNDRAISING & EVENTS INTERN
We are seeking an organised and self motivated Fundraising and Events Intern who is passionate about African women’s health and rights and international development and interested in fundraising and events to join our team for a minimum of 4 months.
Your key tasks will include:
- Helping the team research prospective donors, corporates and trusts to match our charity objectives
- Liaising with individual donors and community fundraisers, creating donor communications materials including newsletters
- Maintaining the organisations fundraising focused online presence
- Supporting the team in preparing and submitting funding applications to Trusts and Foundations.
- Supporting the team in creating fundraising materials such as leaflets, brochures, articles, fundraising packs and internal support materials
- Supporting the team with day to day administrative duties such as thanking donors, recording gifts, processing gift aid and updating and maintaining the CRM database
- Help research, coordinate and promote our fundraising events
This position will start as soon as possible. The position is voluntary, though expenses of £10 per day are covered. To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Should you wish to volunteer with FORWARD please send your CV to [email protected]