We kindly invite the artists to donate their work. If you are interested in donating your artwork, please state so. All proceeds from the sales will be used by FORWARD for art related activities aiming at ending FGM.
Please compile the information below into one MSWord format (.docx or .doc) document (MAX 10 pages), preferably in the following order:
• Personal contact information (email, phone, postal address)
• Title of project
• An artist’s or maker’s statement of project (up to 250 words)
• A technical proposal for installation of your piece with measurements (dimensions in metrical system, technical requirements). Please be as specific as possible about any technologies that you will require or provide.
• A short biographical statement (100 words)
• A current CV (no more than 2 pages)
• Is this work a donation? If yes, please, add ‘I am donating the piece ‘…’ to FORWARD.’
Submission should also include:
• Up to 3 digital images of the proposed piece (sized 300 dpi 10x15cm/4”x6”)
• A link somewhere in your document to a website for video works, if applicable
Send submission and queries directly to [email protected]
Artists Against FGM is an artist led project focused on raising awareness and putting an end to female genital mutilation through art.